Consolidated Medical Supply is the distributor of choice for many long-term care facilities, personal care homes, memory support, and retirement communities. Our friendly approach engages your clinical leadership to find products that work for your residents. We view ourselves as a supporting partner within your community, not just someone that wants to “sell” you product. The less stress you have, the more time there is to focus on care.
Why work with us as your primary medical supplier?
- We offer a wide variety of product categories that can accommodate your central supply, dietary, housekeeping, and therapy departments.
- Consolidate the number of vendors your purchase from. It is not uncommon for our clients to reduce their vendor list from 5+ vendors to using just us their primary supplier.
- Streamline your purchasing with our core group of manufactures. It can be overwhelming to choose from all the products in the marketplace. Rely in our expertise to help develop your formularies with cost-effective products.
- You will get to know the friendly faces of our delivery team. We currently make deliveries in-person with our own staff and vehicles within a 90-minute radius of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
- Our drivers are happy to work with your staff on delivery locations. Central supply room? Kitchen? Housekeeping? No problem. Our staff will accommodate your requests whenever possible.
- Not within a 90-minute radius? No worries. We can still ship your main weekly supply order through one of our trusted carriers.
- As your committed primary supplier, we will make a delivery once a week with your main order of supplies. If you need something outside of that delivery, no problem. Just place the order online and we will ship it to you at no additional cost. No minimum quantity or dollar amount is required.
- As your primary supplier, we do not charge additional fees for getting most of our product to you. New admission? Forgot to order an item? Don’t stress. Just let us know and we will send it out ASAP at no additional cost to you.
We make exceptions for special order and larger DME (ie- beds) items where applicable.
- If you are located within a 60-minute radius of either of our warehouses, we can most often get in-stock product to you the same day if it’s an emergency. Have confidence in knowing that you can take new admissions with us as your partner.
- Available Monday-Friday if notified by 10am. Excluded observed holidays.
- Costs for emergency services will vary depending on our driver availability
We are an accredited Medicare Part B biller. Enjoy the convenience of working with us for all of your insurance and facility related supplies. It truly is an all-in-one approach.
What are our core product categories?
- Diabetic Supplies
- DME (beds, mattresses, lifts, slings, etc.)
- Nursing supplies
- Personal care items
- Wound Care
- Food coverings (foil, plastic wrap)
- Plasticware and Hardware
- Thickened liquids
- Biohazard bags
- Brooms, mops, buckets
- Cleaners and disinfectants
- Laundry and linen carts
- Trash liners
- Patient lifts and slings
- Weights, bands, and putty