We simplify the ordering and delivery of medical supplies for those that live and work at Intermediate Care Facilities/Mental Health/Mental Retardation organizations. As an insurance biller, covered eligible supplies like incontinence and supplements will be automatically delivered directly to your residents at their group home address. Combine these deliveries with house supply orders for cups, wipes, shampoo, trash liners, etc……all at not additional cost for delivery and no minimum order amount.
Your residents receive their covered supplies directly to their home and your staff saves time and money from shopping at local stores. Less stress on the staff, more time to focus on your residents.
If you have additional questions or would like to start a no-pressure conversation, you can reach us here.
Why work with us as your primary medical supplier?
- We currently bill private insurances, Medicare B, and various Medicaid plans
- Covered insurance supplies will be automatically delivered promptly to your resident’s home address. Our staff will help guide what can be covered by insurance. Most commonly, this includes incontinence products, nutritional supplements, ostomy, and urology supplies.
- Our wide-range product of offering helps to streamline purchasing for each of your residential homes and main campus facilities
- Reduce the number of trips that your staff is making to the local stores for common household and personal care items. Keep a closer eye on what is being used as each location.
- Streamline purchasing with our core group of manufactures. It can be overwhelming to choose from all the products in the marketplace. Rely in our experience to help develop formularies with cost-effective products.
- You will get to know the friendly faces of our delivery team. We currently make deliveries in-person with our own staff and vehicles within a 90-minute radius of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
- Our drivers are happy to work with your staff on delivery locations. Central supply room? Kitchen? Housekeeping? No problem. Our staff will accommodate your requests wherever possible.
- Not within a 90-minute radius? No worries. We will ship resident insurance supplies directly to their address free of charge via FedEx or UPS. Shipping facility supplies may involve a cost depending on the volume and distance.
- As your primary insurance supplier, there are no minimum order amounts for insurance or facility supply orders
- Facility supplies are typically delivered once a week for each home that orders. If you need something outside of that usual delivery, no problem. Just place the order online and we will ship or deliver at no additional cost. No minimum quantity or dollar amount is required.
- As your primary supplier, we do not charge additional fees for getting most of our product to you. New admission? Forgot to order an item? Don’t stress. Just let us know and we will send it out ASAP at no additional cost to you.
- We make exceptions for special order and larger DME (ie- beds) items where applicable and facility supply orders that are outside of our in-person delivery range.
- If you are located within a 60-minute radius of either of our warehouses, we can most often get in-stock product to you the same day if it is a true emergency. Have confidence in your resident care with us as your partner.
- Available Monday-Friday if notified by 10am. Excludes observed holidays.
- Costs for emergency services will vary depending on our driver availability
What are our core product categories?
- Diabetic Supplies
- DME (beds, mattresses, lifts, slings, etc.)
- Wound Care
- Nursing supplies
- Personal care items
- Food coverings (foil, plastic wrap)
- Plasticware and Hardware
- Thickened liquids
- Biohazard bags
- Brooms, mops, buckets
- Cleaners and disinfectants
- Laundry and linen carts
- Trash liners
- Patient lifts and slings
- Weights, bands, and putty